com)-- In a new research report called "Voice Of The Customer Programs Grow Up," Temkin Group examines the evolution of customer feedback efforts from annual customer satisfaction surveys to closed-loop voice of the customer programs.
What does VOC stand for?
VOC stands for Voice of the Customer (US Postal Service)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VOC
We have 116 other meanings of VOC in our Acronym Attic
- Video Operations File
- Virago's Owners Club (Yamaha motorcycle)
- Virtual Operations Center (web-based unit management system)
- Vitium Organicum Cordis
- Vlaamse Oldtimer Club (Dutch: Flemish Oldtimer Club; automobile club; Belgium)
- Voice of Criticism
- Voice of Customer (marketing)
- Voice of the Customer (systems engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Auto Business News-31 March 2009-GM's Optra Magnum receives TNS Voice of the Customer Award(C)2009 ENPublishing - http://www.
com)-- In a new research report called "Assessing The Maturity Of Voice Of The Customer Programs," Temkin Group examines data from 199 firms with formalized voice of the customer (VoC) programs that completed its VoC assessment.