uk Travel Business Review - 13 March 2012 iPerceptions Inc (TSX-V: IPE), a US-based company engaged in web-focused Voice of Customer analytics, has announced the Hospitality Industry Report for the fourth quarter of 2011.
What does VOCA stand for?
VOCA stands for Voice of Customer Analytics (IBM Corp.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VOCA
We have 5 other meanings of VOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Victims of Chiropractic Abuse (Westville, CT)
- Victims of Crime Act of 1984
- Victims of Crime Assistance
- Victims of Criminal Acts (various organizations)
- Victory Over Child Abuse
- View on Canadian Art
- Vision of Contemporary Art
- Vocational Opportunities Chapters of America
- Vocational Opportunities Clubs of America
- Voice of China and Asia Missionary Society, Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Voice Operational Communications Assembly
- Voice Output Communication Aids
- Volunteer Overseas Cooperating Agency
- Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance
- Vormingscel Caritas
- Vermont Open Circle Awareness League
- Victims of Child Abuse Laws (support group)
- Victims of Crime and Leniency
- Victims of Crime Assistance League (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk iPerceptions, Inc (TSX-V: IPE), a US-based company engaged in web-focused Voice of Customer analytics, has announced its Hospitality Industry Report Third Quarter 2010.