What does V&A stand for?
V&A stands for Voice and Accent
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of V&A
- VTOL/STOL (US military aircraft vehicle type designation)
- Volume and Tension (pulse)
- velocity of circumferential fiber shortening
- volume of distribution at steady state
- Vertical Scale
- Vagotomy & Antrectomy (ulcers)
- Valuable and Attractive
- Victoria & Albert (museum; UK)
- Vraag & Aanbod (Dutch: supply and demand)
- Villeroy & Boch (ceramics manufacturer)
- Verification And Control Technology
- Verification and Debugging
- Vroom & Dreesmann
- Voyeurism and Exhibitionism
- Vulnerability & Effectiveness
- Vertical & Horizontal (coordinates)
- Vulnerability and Hardening
- Verification and Intelligence