This will be used as a frontline counter-fraud technique combined with voice risk analysis where appropriate.
What does VRA stand for?
VRA stands for Voice Risk Analysis
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VRA
We have 101 other meanings of VRA in our Acronym Attic
- Vendor Risk Assessment
- Veteran's Readjustment Appointment
- Veterans Recruitment Appointment
- Veterans' Readjustment Authority
- Veterans' Recruitment Act
- Veterans' Recruitment Authority
- Vibration Resistant Anchor (construction)
- Virginia Recycling Association
- Visual Resources Association
- Vocational Rehabilitation Act of 1793
- Volatile Removal Assembly
- Volta River Authority
- Voluntary Restraint Agreement
- Volunteer Rescue Association ( Australia)
- Voting Rights Act of 1965
- Voyage Repair Availability (US DoD)
- Vulcan Riders Association (motorcycle club)
- Vulnerability Risk Assessment
- Vereniging Rotterdamse Arbeidsrecht Advocaten (Dutch: Association of Rotterdam Employment Law Attorneys)
- Veterans Review and Appeal Board (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be used as a front-line counter fraud technique combined with Voice Risk Analysis (VRA) where appropriate.
Council bosses say the Voice Risk Analysis (VRA) system has dramatically sped up the time taken to process at least 1,700 genuine claims, saving money on paperwork.
Employers have given a cautious welcome to Voice Risk Analysis (VRA) to identify people who lie when they phone in sick.
Employers have given a cautious welcome to the idea of using the Voice Risk Analysis (VRA) system to identify people who may be lying.
Birmingham was one of 14 authorities across the country testing Voice Risk Analysis for a Government pilot scheme.
Harrow Council, in north west London, is one of a handful of authorities testing voice risk analysis for the Department for Work and Pensions.