For example, the introduction card for one of the electronic voice output communication aids used in the study stated: Hi
What does VOCA stand for?
VOCA stands for Voice Output Communication Aids
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VOCA
We have 5 other meanings of VOCA in our Acronym Attic
- Victims of Crime Assistance
- Victims of Criminal Acts (various organizations)
- Victory Over Child Abuse
- View on Canadian Art
- Vision of Contemporary Art
- Vocational Opportunities Chapters of America
- Vocational Opportunities Clubs of America
- Voice of China and Asia Missionary Society, Inc. (Pasadena, CA)
- Voice of Customer Analytics (IBM Corp.)
- Voice Operational Communications Assembly
- Volunteer Overseas Cooperating Agency
- Volunteers in Overseas Cooperative Assistance
- Vormingscel Caritas
- Vermont Open Circle Awareness League
- Victims of Child Abuse Laws (support group)
- Victims of Crime and Leniency
- Victims of Crime Assistance League (Australia)
- Virginia Organization of Consumers Asserting Leadership (Charlottesville, VA)
- Voters Organized to Cancel Airport Lands
Samples in periodicals archive:
Unless this decision is reversed, thousands of school-age children with communication difficulties will lose access to communication aids such as computer equipment and voice output communication aids," said Mrs Burt.
Without the assistive technology, augmentative and alternative communication, and voice output communication aids developed over the past 20 years, working in the community would not be possible for Nancy.