The CClass estate will be available with all of the standard luxury fare as well as air conditioned seats, three-zone climate control, panoramic sliding sunroof, sat nav, Bluetooth, voice operated controls and a six-disc DVD changer.
What does VOX stand for?
VOX stands for Voice Operated Control
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VOX
We have 7 other meanings of VOX in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association
- Violent Overtopping of Waves at Seawalls
- Virtual Office Web Sites
- Volunteers of Warwick Schools (Warwick, RI; est. 1973)
- Vehicle Office X
- Vehicle Operations - Program X
- Voice Activated
- Voice Actuation (keying; US DoD)
- Voice Exchange
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called the F500 Mind, it has infrared laser headlamps to vapourise those errant cyclists, something called a programmable multi-vision display, voice operated controls and an ultrasound driver information system.