Theatre experts will also speak about different aspects of stage acting such as body language, dialogue delivery, voice modulation in speeches and presentations at a seminar and workshop at 10am on Friday.
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Voice Modulation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Museum
- Virus Manifesto (website)
- Visual Media
- Visual Merchandising
- Vivamos Mejor (Let Us Live Better; Guatemalan agency)
- Vocal Majority
- Vocal Music
- Voice Mail
- Voice Message
- Volatile Matter
- Volunteer Minister (Scientology)
- Vorigen Monats (German: last month)
- Varnish Makers And Painters
- Minimum Maneuver Speed
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency Authenticated Ranging
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency on Distance Bounding
- Verifiable Multilateration Based on Ultra-Sonic Distance Bounding
- Virtual Machine/Application System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 'alaap', a long tonal melody (equivalent to the allegro in Western classical music) set the tone for the presentation as it included subtle variations and immaculate voice modulation.
how to make that first fantastic impression on practically anyone how to mesmerise, charm and persuade others to your way of thinking how to overcome social phobia how to master hypnotic eye contact how to exaggerate with hypnotic body language how to dramatize with hypnotic voice modulation how to have contagious enthusiasm flow through your veins how to inject your muscles with an overdose of motivation how to get your heart pumping on rechargeable batteries of self-confidence Entrance fee: AED 50 For details contact: Orators' Forum Institute for Human Development and Behavioural Therapy Office:3-44, Block-18, Knowledge Village, Dubai, UAE Tel: 04-2634832 Email: orators@eim.
Manjari learnt Hindustani classical music as she had been advised that her capacity of voice modulation is ideally suited for Hindustani vocals.