Home Office Voice Mail routes calls, faxes, e-mail and more, without a weekly salary Ever wished you could afford to hire an assistant for your home office?
What does VM stand for?
VM stands for Voice Mail
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VM
We have 28 other meanings of VM in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Manufacturing
- Virtual Memory
- Virtual Museum
- Virus Manifesto (website)
- Visual Media
- Visual Merchandising
- Vivamos Mejor (Let Us Live Better; Guatemalan agency)
- Vocal Majority
- Vocal Music
- Voice Message
- Voice Modulation
- Volatile Matter
- Volunteer Minister (Scientology)
- Vorigen Monats (German: last month)
- Varnish Makers And Painters
- Minimum Maneuver Speed
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency Authenticated Ranging
- Verifiable Multilateration based on Radio Frequency on Distance Bounding
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vox It To Me "The easiest and simplest solution to the telephone shuffle is voice mail," says Michael Clark, president of Richmond-based VOICE MAIL USA, which markets voice mail systems nationwide.
Voice mail is hardly likely to have its rules mandated by legislation, but the principle is the same.
Voice mail The next step beyond the answering machine is voice mail.