We evaluated eight voice parameters: basal voice frequency at the glottic level (F0), jitter, shimmer, breathiness, harshness, hoarseness, normalized noise energy (NNE), and S/Z ratio.
What does VF stand for?
VF stands for Voice Frequency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of VF
We have 33 other meanings of VF in our Acronym Attic
- Virtua Fighter (Sega game)
- Virtual Factor
- Virtual Factory
- Visceral Fat
- Visions Fantastic (Disneyland website)
- Visit Florida
- Visual Field
- Visual Flight (rules)
- Vocal Fremitus
- Vodafone (UK)
- Vojska Federacije (Serbian: Federation Army)
- Voltage Flicker
- Vryheidsfront (South Africa freedom front)
- Valley Forge Interactive Guide Map
- Vintage Fashion and Costume Jewelry Club (Glen Oaks, NY)
- All-Weather Fighter Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1959 to 1963)
- Fighter (All-Weather) Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1959 to 1963)
- Navy Night Fighting Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation)
- Light Photographic Reconnaissance squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used in from 1956 to 1987)
- Light Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1987)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The software then looks for changes in voice frequency and performs mathematical calculations to identify signs that someone could be lying.
A new line parametrics testing option is used to qualify copper lines used in voice frequency service or digital service applications.
A speech-language pathologist may also use an acoustic spectrograph, an instrument that measures voice frequency and clarity, to study the patient's voice and document its strengths and weaknesses.
Research published last month found that there was a direct relationship between voice frequency and testicular volume - which in plain English means that men with deep voices DO have bigger testicles
In eight of the nine, she discovered a correlation between fundamental voice frequency and how the person perceived various tritone series.