Investigators found the voice and data recorders in close proximity on hard-packed ocean floor.
What does VADR stand for?
VADR stands for Voice And Data Recorder
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VADR
We have 1 other meaning of VADR in our Acronym Attic
- Visionapp Application Delivery Management Suite
- Virginia Division of Mined Land Reclamation
- Vice Admiral
- Voice-Analog-Digital Manual Switch
- Virginians for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- Vanderbilt ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) Diagnostic Parent Rating Scale
- Variable Artificial Dielectric Retarder
- Vermont Advance Directive Registry (Department of Health; Vermont)
- Victorian Association for Dispute Resolution (est. 1986; Australia)
- Vitamin A Depletion/Repletion
- Voice/Aircraft Data Recorder (avionics)
- Virginia Administrative Dispute Resolution Act (Interagency Advisory Council on Administrative Dispute Resolution)
- Visual Art and Design Research Group (University of South Australia)
- Vanderbilt Alternative Dispute Resolution Organization
- Value Added and Data Services
- Variational Analysis Datum Status
- Vehicle Automated Diagnostic System
- Verdix Ada Development System
- Visual Arts Data Service
- Visual Aural Digit Span test
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pingers on the black box flight voice and data recorders have enough battery power to last 30 days and there's no real worry about not finding the wreckage, officials said.
Wald The New York Times A detailed analysis of the voice and data recorders aboard EgyptAir Flight 990 indicates that a crew member, possibly a relief pilot, seized the controls of the passenger jet and forced the plane into a steep dive toward the Atlantic Ocean, government officials said Tuesday.