The inquest heard how Tom, England bowler Jade Dernbach and former Surrey captain, Rory Hamilton-Brown, had downed up to 15 drinks including beer, shots and vodka Red Bull LAST CALL J from 7.
What does VRB stand for?
VRB stands for Vodka Red Bull (alcoholic drink)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VRB
We have 32 other meanings of VRB in our Acronym Attic
- Voter Registrars Association of Virginia
- Validation Review Board
- Vanadium Redox Battery
- Variable Reenlistment Bonus
- Vehicle Replica Buffer
- Verein Region Bern (German: Club Bern Region; Bern, Germany)
- Vero Beach, FL, USA - Vero Beach Municipal (Airport Code)
- Vevey Riviera Basket (Swiss basketball club)
- Virginia Regional Ballet (Williamsburg, VA)
- Visual Response Boost (refresh rate technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had drunk five or six pints of beer and several vodka red bulls while at Peppermint Bar and Soda Bar on Mill Lane.
He had drunk five or six pints and several vodka red bulls at Peppermint and Soda Bar in Mill Lane before being found sitting in a doorway near by.
Gloucester magistrates heard that Ferry's friends bought him treble vodka Red Bull drinks, but he believed he was drinking single shots.
In a town that small, it was the hottest spot around and we had to pay a cover charge so we could sit nervously in a booth sipping Coors Light while Stu pounded vodka Red Bulls and got increasingly belligerent.
I'd had two bottles of wine before I even left the house, then I went to a bar and had four double vodka and red bulls and at another club I must have had at least eight double vodka red bulls.