Perkins Reauthorization in the Works The Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act of 1998, the primary federal driver for investment in career and technical education, should be reauthorized by early 2005.
What does VATEA stand for?
VATEA stands for Vocational and Technical Education Act (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of VATEA in our Acronym Attic
- Volunteers at the Creek (Texas)
- Vermont Associates for Training and Development, Inc. (est. 1983)
- Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Debridement (surgical procedure)
- Virginia Association of Test Directors (Richmond, VA)
- Voice Activated Telephone Directory (Sprint)
- Value Added Text Editor
- Versatile Affordable Turbo Engine
- Versatile Automatic Test Equipment
- Victorian Association for the Teaching of English (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Teachers of English
- Vertebral, Anal, Tracheo-Esophageal and Renal anomalies
- Virginia Teachers of English to Speakers of Other Languages
- Vertical Assembly Test Facility
- Vibration and Acoustic Test Facility (US NASA)
- Violence at the Funeral (band)
- Vargas Advanced Technologies Group, Inc. (Virginia)
- Volunteer Action Tower Hamlets (now Play Association Tower Hamlets; UK)
- Vancouver Art Therapy Institute
- Victorian Association of Teachers of Italian (Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Association of Trade and Industrial Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program, funded primarily through state funds, Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act funds, donations, and grants, can be termed a 2+2+2 program.
Perkins Vocational and Technical Education Act Amendments of 1998, Public Law 105-332.