Hiraoka The Second Vocational Education and Skills Development Project in the Kyrgyz Republic project seeks to improve the quality and relevance of technical and vocational education and training (TVET) in the country.
What does VOC ED stand for?
VOC ED stands for Vocational Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Volatile Organic Compound
- Volatile Organic Concentrator
- Volatile Organic Contaminant
- Volatile Organic Content
- Voltage Open Circuit
- Voltage-Operated Calcium Channel
- Volts, Open-Circuit
- Volunteer Officer Candidate (US Navy)
- Volunteers For Outdoor Colorado
- Vote of Confidence
- Velocette Owners Club of Australia
- Vermont Old Cemetery Association
- Victims of Chiropractic Abuse (Westville, CT)
- Victims of Crime Act of 1984
- Victims of Crime Assistance
- Victims of Criminal Acts (various organizations)
- Victory Over Child Abuse
- View on Canadian Art
- Vision of Contemporary Art
- Vocational Opportunities Chapters of America
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Experts at an education conference on Thursday stressed on the growing importance of vocational education in the region as a bridge that fills the gap left by traditional higher education, as well as, in contributing to the country's economy.
The National Training Authority (NTA) and Namibia Qualifications Authority (NQA) recently signed a memorandum of understanding on the registration and accreditation of persons, institutions or organisations providing vocational education and training courses as well as the courses, as part of an effort to elevate the quality of vocational education in the country.
Vocational education has always been more costly, averaging nearly $6,000 more per student than per pupil expenditures in a system like West Boylston.
LAHORE, March 13, 2010 (Frontier Star): Punjab Chief Minister, Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif has said that our future is linked to vocational education and the country can be put on the road to progress and prosperity only by equipping the new generation with modern vocational knowledge.
In the meeting, the two sides pointed the importance of strengthening the partnership between the girls' education sector and the organization to implement the project which includes preparation of six awareness TV flashes and a documentary film on the importance of technical and vocational education for the girls.
THE place of vocational education in the country's compulsory education system will be the subject of a public lecture at Northumbria University next month.