What does VERC stand for?
VERC stands for Viticulture and Enology Research Center (winemaking; California State University, Fresno)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VERC
We have 2 other meanings of VERC in our Acronym Attic
- Verbum Sapienti (A Word To the Wise Is Enough)
- Verband für Angewandte Linguistik (German: Association for Applied Linguistics; Austria)
- Vehicle Emissions Reduction Based at Schools (California)
- Ventricular Endocardial Right Bifocal Stimulation
- Visual Evoked Response Binocular Summation
- Valve Editing Resource Center (Half-Life gaming website)
- Village Education Resource Center (est. 1977)
- Virginia Elder Rights Coalition
- Virginia Emergency Response Council (Richmond, VA)
- Virtual Extension and Research Communication Network (Ministry of Agriculture; Bhutan)
- Verdin (bird species Auriparus flaviceps)
- Versatile Digital Analyser (North American A-5/RA-5 Vigilante)
- Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft (German United Services Labor Union)
- Versandhandel Und Direktmarketing (mail order and direct marketing software)
- Visual Environment for Rich Data Interpretation (Community Modeling & Analysis System Center)
- Vittorio Emanuele, Re d'Italia
- Veterans Evidence-Based Research, Dissemination, and Implementation Center (San Antonio, TX)
- VLF Digital Information Network
- VLF Multichannel Submarine Broadcast System