What does VERA stand for?
VERA stands for Viticare Environmental Risk Assessment (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VERA
We have 22 other meanings of VERA in our Acronym Attic
- Verifiable Estimates for Risk Assessment
- Vermont Environmental Research Associates, Inc.
- Verzeichnis Edv-Relevanter Akronyme (German: Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms; website)
- Veterans Educational Resources Agency
- Video Error Resilience Algorithm
- Vienna Environmental Research Accelerator
- Virginia Educational Research Association
- Virtual Electronic Resource Access
- Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms
- Vision Electronic Recording Apparatus (early BBC videotape format)
- Voluntary Early Retirement Authority/Act
- Voter Education, Registration, and Action
- Viet Economic Research and Advisory Corporation
- Virtual Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology
- Verticality Analysis (oil industry)
- Value Engineering Review Board
- Values, Empowerment, Resources and Betterment Project (Southeast Asia Resource Action Center)
- Verbum Sapienti (A Word To the Wise Is Enough)
- Verband für Angewandte Linguistik (German: Association for Applied Linguistics; Austria)