Hyperhealth is an ideal vehicle for Vitamin Research Products (VRP), a company that has always been devoted to the science behind supplements.
What does VRP stand for?
VRP stands for Vitamin Research Products
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VRP
We have 91 other meanings of VRP in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Radiation Pattern (antennas)
- Vessel Response Plans
- Vested Rights Permit (San Antonio, Texas)
- Viewer Response Profile
- Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Virtual Reality Prototyping
- Visibility Reducing Particle
- Visiteur Représentant Placier (French: Sales Representative)
- Visual Reference Point
- Visual Reporting Post
- Vlaamse Vereniging voor Ruimte en Planning (Dutch: Flemish Association for Space and Planning; Belgium)
- Vocational Rehabilitation Program (various organizations)
- Volksrepublik Polen (Poland in GDR)
- Voluntary Redundancy Program (Australia)
- Voluntary Remediation Program (various locations)
- Volunteer Resource Program
- Vortex Ring Parachute
- Voter Registration Project (Afghanistan)
- Voting Rights Project
- Voyageur, Représentant, Placier (French)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vitamin Research Products (VRP), Carson City, NV, has introduced a new line of products created by Durk Pearson and Sandy Shaw, scientists and authors of Life Extension: A Practical Scientific Approach.
Uniting Health Resources and Vitamin Research Products is a terrific investment opportunity that fits our strategy well," said Robert Smith, co-Managing Partner of Castanea.
Vitamin Research Products is a vertically integrated company that formulates, manufactures, packages and distributes premium nutraceutical products.