BI Nutraceuticals has unveiled two new ingredient offerings, a 1% vitamin B12 stabilized on pharmaceutical grade resin and a vitamin E succinate granular.
What does VES stand for?
VES stands for Vitamin E Succinate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VES
We have 107 other meanings of VES in our Acronym Attic
- Video Enforcement System (electronic toll collection)
- Video Entertainment System
- Village Extension Scheme (Sudan)
- Vineland Elementary School (Florida)
- Violation Enforcement System (toll collection)
- Virginia Episcopal School (Lynchburg, VA)
- Virtual Education Space (Massachusetts Department of Education)
- Virtual Execution System (computer programming)
- Visual Effects Society
- Visual Encounter Survey (amphibians)
- Voluntary Euthanasia Society
- Vehicle Security Association of South Africa
- Verkkosanasto (Finnish Web Thesaurus)
- Video Electronics Standards Association
- Video Enhanced Standards Association (telecommunications)
- Video Equipment Standards Association
- Visual Evoked Spectrum Array
- Variant Erythrocyte Surface Ag 1 (aka Variant Erythrocyte Surface Antigen 1)
- Variant Erythrocyte Surface Antigen 1 (aka Variant Erythrocyte Surface Ag 1)
- Video Electronics Standards Association Enhanced Video Connector
Samples in periodicals archive:
Taking 400 IU of vitamin E succinate (or any other dry or water-soluble form of the vitamin, which is best absorbed) twice a day may improve your memory.