What does VACET stand for?
VACET stands for Visualization and Analytics Center for Enabling Technologies (US Department of Energy; Utah and California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Visual Arts Coalition of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Vermont Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Inc.
- Vacancy Affinity Capillary Electrophoresis
- Ventura Adult and Continuing Education (California)
- Verification and Checkout Equipment (USAF)
- Video Analysis and Content Extraction
- Virginia Association of Colleges and Employers (est. 1996)
- Vocational, Adult and Community Education (Florida)
- Virginia Association for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- Virginia Association for Counselor Education and Supervision
- Vietnamese Association for Computing, Engineering Technology, and Science
- Validated Accounting Code Feature
- Vascularized Autogenous Cartilage Flap
- Velocity Auto Correlation Function
- Vetted Anti-Counterfeiting Forces
- Vietnamese American Cancer Foundation (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Viewing Angle Control Filter (hardware; laptop computer screen filter; Toshiba)
- Vancouver Aboriginal Child and Family Services Society (Canada)
- Victorian Advisory Committee on General Practice (medical practice review; Victoria, Australia)
- Virginia Certified Home Inspectors