assistant professor and coordinator of the Visual Impairment Training Program, North Carolina Central University, H.
What does VITP stand for?
VITP stands for Visual Impairment Training Program (North Carolina; est. 1997)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VITP
We have 4 other meanings of VITP in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual ITM Observatory
- Vehicle Integration Test Office (US NASA)
- Vertically Integrated Tour Operators
- Very Important Top Officer
- Vlaamse Instelling Voor Technologisch Onderzoek (Flemish Institute for Technological Research)
- Vancouver Island Technology Park (British Columbia, Canada)
- Vehicular Information Transfer Protocol
- Vermont Information Technology Partnership
- Victory in the Pacific (gaming)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology Pune (Maharashtra, India)
- Visible and Thermal Infrared Radiometer
- Vitria Technologies (stock symbol)
- Vancouver Island Track Racing Association (Canada)
- Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invennies Occultum Lapidem
- Vancouver Island Transmission Reinforcement Project (electricity; Canada)
- Vaathsalya Information Technology Services (Hyderabad, India)
- Vaathsalya Information Technology Solutions (Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Vehicle Identification and Tracking System (Pakistan)
- Vertical Interval Test Signal (television)
- Video Image Tracking System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diane Wormsley, former co-director of the National Center on Leadership in Visual Impairment at Pennsylvania College of Optometry, was recently hired as a professor and the Brenda Brodie endowed chair of the Visual Impairment Training Program of the Department of Special Education at North Carolina Central University in Durham, North Carolina.