Thus, today, we can say with confidence that if a patient scores normal on the MRI examination, visual evoked responses, and spinal fluid testing, a dignosis of MS becomes highly improbable.
What does VER stand for?
VER stands for Visual Evoked Response
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VER
We have 40 other meanings of VER in our Acronym Attic
- Voice of English-speaking Quebec
- Virginia Environmental Quality Index
- Veracruz, Veracruz, Mexico - Las Bajadas / General Heriberto Jara (Airport Code)
- Verified Emissions Reductions
- Version (MS-DOS command)
- Vertical Ejection Rack
- Vertical Ejector Rack
- Volume Expansion Ratio
- Voluntary Early Retirement (Australia)
- Voluntary Emissions Reduction
- Voluntary Export Restraint
- Voluntary Export Restriction
- Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft (German Service Union)
- Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft (German United Services Labor Union)
- Valued Elder Recognition Awards (Centre on Aging; Canada)
- Verantwortung für die Entsorgung Radioaktiver Abfälle
- VerenigingsRaad (Netherlands)