Called Tributary, the new product enables software developers to use Microsoft's Visual C++ as their development environment for Unix and mainframe applications.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Visual C++ (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Component
- Virtual Concatenation
- Virtual Connection
- Virtual Console (Nintendo WII)
- Virtual Container (SDH)
- Virtual Cop (arcade games)
- Virtual Corporation
- Viscous Criterion (sports medicine)
- Visitor Center (National Park Service)