She says mima's future success lies in its ability to continue with its mission of being a world-class, modern and contemporary visual arts museum which is locally and regionally popular and nationally respected.
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Visual Arts Museum (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 110 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Vibration Acoustical Monitoring
- Vice Admiral Malta (US Navy)
- Victor Advanced Media (Japan)
- Victoria and Albert Museum (UK)
- Video Area Manager
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer
- Virginia Association of Museums
- Virtual Access Method
- Virtual Appliance Marketplace (VMware)
- Vista Asset Management (military logistics system)
- Visual Asset Management (database application)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Sweden)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Swedish: White Aryan Resistance)
- Voluntary Action Manchester
- VPN Accelerated Module (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Vuil Afvoer Maatschappij (Dutch waste disposal company)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Mapping (UN)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Monitoring (World Food Program; UN)
- Vulnerability Assessment Methodology for Chemical Facilities
- Vanderbilt Mansion National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LACMA opened as a visual arts museum in 1965 and attracts from 600,000 to one million visitors annually.