This year's festival covers a number of strands including: film, theatre, visual arts, music, performance, literature and community.
What does VAMP stand for?
VAMP stands for Visual Arts, Music, Performance (multimedia variety show; San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of VAMP
We have 34 other meanings of VAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Voice Services over Adaptive Multi-User Channels on One Slot (telecommunications)
- Visibility & Management of Operation & Support Cost
- Vector Arithmetic Multiprocessor
- Vehicle-Attack-Multi-Purpose (GI Joe)
- Verification and Analysis of Multi-Threaded Java-Like Programs (workshop)
- Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein
- VHSIC Avionics Modular Processor
- Victorian Arbovirus Monitoring Program (Australia)
- Vieilles Autos Motos Passion (French: Old Motor Car Passion)
- Visual, Acoustic, Magnetic Pressure Survey Equipment
- Vulnerability Analysis Methodology Program
- Vulnerability Assessment Management Program
- Vampire Gaze Grim Helm (Diablo 2)
- Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 1
- Vesicle Associated Membrane Protein 3 (gene)
- Vesicle-Associated Membrane Protein 5
- Veille Air-Mer Panoramique Infrarouge (French infrared search and track system)
- Visualization and Analysis of Message Passing Interface Resources
- Visual Active Memory Processes and Interactive REtrieval
Samples in periodicals archive:
The festival brings together a range of different activities including film, theatre, visual arts, music, performance, literature and community with activities taking place across the city at venues including mac, Town Hall, Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery, clubs, bars and pubs.