Descriptive statistic for visual, auditory and kinesthetic learning style and for cognitive complexity and their subfactors Questionnaire Dimensions Mean Std.
What does VAK stand for?
VAK stands for Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic (learning styles)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAK
We have 12 other meanings of VAK in our Acronym Attic
- Violence against Indian Women
- Vee Arnis Jujitsu (martial arts style)
- Visual Age for Java (IBM)
- Voice across Japan (speech study database)
- Victorian Aboriginal Justice Agreement (Australia)
- Virginia Association of Journalism Teachers and Advisers (est. 1989)
- Tactical Aerial Refueling Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation; 1979-1989)
- Vaarallisten Aineiden Kuljetus (Finnish: Transport of Dangerous Goods; Finland)
- Vegetables, All Kinds (produce importing and exporting)
- Versuchsatomkraftwerk Kahl (German: Kahl Experimental Nuclear Power Plant; Germany)
- Vluchtelingen Aktie Komitee (Dutch: Refugee Action Committee)
- Vodovody a Kanalizace (Czech: Water Supply and Sanitation)
- Verband Ausbildung Konstrukteure Bern (German: Training Engineers Association Berne)
- Ventspils Alternativo Koncertu Centrs (Latvian: Ventspils Alternative Concerts Center)
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory and Gustatory (human sensory systems)
- Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Tactile
- Attack Squadron, Light
Samples in periodicals archive:
Experts in learning styles have defined three specific patterns: visual, auditory and kinesthetic.
By providing visual, auditory and kinesthetic (VAK) cues, students will automatically become aware of what is happening when they play.