When I was chairman of the Association of Independent Museums in 1998 we commissioned a report called New Visions for Museums in the 21st Century which charted a decline in the number of average visits from 76,000 to 42,000 over a 20 year period as a result of a static number of visitors being stretched over a larger number of attractions.
What does V4M stand for?
V4M stands for Visions for Museums (develops new ways to use interactive digital technology; Stockholm, Sweden)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of V4M
- ventral third ventricle
- Novell Netware Version 4
- Voice for Animals (Canadian animal rights organization)
- IPv4 Address of a node
- Vigil for Civility (blog)
- Volunteerism for Development
- VoIP for the Enterprise
- Vision for Human Computer Interaction (New York, NY)
- Video for Linux
- Value for Money