The AMV has been in place since 2009, but with a new report due out and an international conference in December, it's time to move from Vision into Action.
What does VIA stand for?
VIA stands for Vision Into Action
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIA
We have 128 other meanings of VIA in our Acronym Attic
- Vicenza Institute of Architecture (University of Florida)
- Video Image Analysis
- Video Industry Association
- Videotex Industry Association
- Vienna International Airport
- Viewable Image Area
- Virtual Infrastructure Access
- Virtual Interface Architecture
- Virus Inactivating Agent
- Virus Information Alliance
- Visual Immunoassay
- Visual Impact Assessment (environmental studies)
- Visual Information Access
- Visual Inspection with Acetic Acid (cancer screening)
- Visualization and Image Analysis
- Vlaanderen in Actie (Dutch: Flanders in Action)
- Voice Infrastructure and Applications (Cisco)
- Voice Internet-Age Architecture (Pingtel)
- Voice over IP Interoperability Alliance
- Volontariat International en Administration (French: Voluntary International Terminal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Commenting on Jordan's economic policy, Knott said that the government had identified priorities and mechanisms of work in a "realistic and transparent manner", stressing the need to translate vision into action.
Education Minister Jane Davidson, pictured, sees The Learning Country: Vision Into Action as the key to the future of education in Wales.
Nobody does a better job of teaching you to share their dream, inspire others to embrace it and turn that vision into action than Guy Kawasaki.