is unique in Alaska as the only broadcast reading service for blind and vision impaired people in the state.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Vision Impaired People (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- Virginia Inland Port
- Virginia Investment Partnership
- Virtual Infrastructure Protection
- Virtual Instant Portal
- Virtual Interactive Personnel
- Virtual Interface Processor (Cisco)
- Virtual Internet Protocol (IETF)
- Virtual Internet Provider
- Virtual Interrupt Pending
- Virtus Pro
- Vision in Preschoolers (study)
- Vision Industry Partner
- Vision Institute of Professionals
- Vision Interface Project
- Vision International People Group (est. 1996)
- Visionary Integration Professionals, Inc
- Visual Identity Program
- Visual Immunoprecipitate (assay)
- Visual Information Presentation
- Visual Information Processor/Processing
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;It is truly a satisfying experience to launch this product knowing that it will offer so much enjoyment to a number of vision impaired people,” Steve said.
Tom Pey, guide dogs director of policy, said: "We know of cases where vision impaired people have received serious facial injuries from sharp, overhanging branches, or have stumbled on uneven pavements.