Since June 2009, Kingsoft has joined Microsoft Virus Information Alliance, becoming the first Chinese anti-virus software provider in the alliance.
What does VIA stand for?
VIA stands for Virus Information Alliance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIA
We have 128 other meanings of VIA in our Acronym Attic
- Viaduct (US Postal service standard street suffix)
- Vicenza Institute of Architecture (University of Florida)
- Video Image Analysis
- Video Industry Association
- Videotex Industry Association
- Vienna International Airport
- Viewable Image Area
- Virtual Infrastructure Access
- Virtual Interface Architecture
- Virus Inactivating Agent
- Vision Into Action
- Visual Immunoassay
- Visual Impact Assessment (environmental studies)
- Visual Information Access
- Visual Inspection with Acetic Acid (cancer screening)
- Visualization and Image Analysis
- Vlaanderen in Actie (Dutch: Flanders in Action)
- Voice Infrastructure and Applications (Cisco)
- Voice Internet-Age Architecture (Pingtel)
- Voice over IP Interoperability Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTERNET BUSINESS NEWS-(C)1995-2006 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Aladdin Knowledge Systems (Nasdaq:ALDN) (Aladdin), a provider of Software DRM, USB-based authentication and enterprise secure content management solutions, has revealed that it has joined software company Microsoft's Virus Information Alliance (VIA).
Computer Associates Inc, Symantec Corp and Sybari Software Inc have become members of Microsoft's Virus Information Alliance (VIA), joining founder members Network Associates Inc and Trend Micro Inc.