The addition of Virtual to Physical (V2P) migration capabilities in PowerConvert helps to protect our investment.
What does V2P stand for?
V2P stands for Virtual to Physical
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Voltage to Current
- Variable-Volume Chamber Cannon
- Version 2 Data Adaptor
- Voice to Enterprise (Forrester Research)
- Video to Flash (software)
- Vision 2000 Fund (est. 1994)
- Minimum Take-Off Steady Speed (aviation)
- Voice and Video Over Internet Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Fast-Path Virtualization Module (FVM) utilizes the internal Pericles hardware storage protocol engines for data path processing, mapping virtual to physical storage volumes.