But the hype seems to be dying down, as is investment in virtual world enterprises, according to Virtual Worlds Management.
What does VWM stand for?
VWM stands for Virtual Worlds Management (Show Initiative, LLC; trade media; Austin, TX)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VWM
We have 17 other meanings of VWM in our Acronym Attic
- Villas at Wilderness Lodge (Disney resort)
- Volkswirtschaftliche Fakultat
- Volkswirtschaftslehre (German: Science of National Economy)
- Variable Workload License Charge (IBM)
- Voice and Wireless Corporation (Minneapolis, MN)
- Victim Witness Liaison Officer (Victim/Witness Assistance Program)
- Leukoencephalopathy with Vanishing White Matter
- Valley West Mall
- Very Worshipful Master (Freemason address)
- Vineyard and Winery Management (magazine)
- Visual Working Memory
- Vermont Wood Manufacturers Association
- Victorian Waste Management Association (Melbourne, Australia)
- Virginia Waste Management Act of 1984
- Volume Weighted Moving Average (finance)
- Vancouver Welsh Men's Choir (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Vancouver World Music Collective (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Verizon Wireless Music Center (formerly Deer Creek Music Center)
- Virginia Water Monitoring Council (Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University; Blacksburg, VA)
- Vessel Wall Movement Detector System
Samples in periodicals archive:
LOS ANGELES -- Virtual Worlds Management (VWM), the leading media company tracking the virtual worlds industry, announced the latest findings of its analysis of youth-oriented virtual worlds.
LOS ANGELES -- Virtual Worlds Management announced today Jon Landau, Academy Award(R)-winning producer of Lightstorm Entertainment Inc.
NEW YORK -- Virtual Worlds Management today announced the first annual Virtual Worlds Conference to take place March 28 - 29, 2007 in New York City.