recently announced its Virtual Test Track Experiment, created to help the auto maker determine how to plan and design the high-tech gadgets that consumers want, but do it with safety in mind.
What does VIRTTEX stand for?
VIRTTEX stands for Virtual Test Track Experiment (Ford Motor Company)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Visible Infrared Scanning Radiometer (meteorology)
- Visual Information Response System (Alaska)
- Voice Initiated Release System
- Visual Intelligent Recognition for Secure Banking Services (project)
- Visible Infrared Scanning Radiometer
- Valued Information at the Right Time
- Vancouver Island Resource Targets (British Columbia Ministry of Forests; Canada)
- Pan-European Blue Chip Exchange
- Validation of IASI (Infrared Atmospheric Sounding Interferometer) Radiative Transfer Experiments and Modelling (UK)
- Visible and Infrared Thermal Imaging Spectrometer
- Virtual Home UMTS on Satellite
- Very Important Resource Under Siege (slang)
- Vital Information Resources Under Siege (slang)
- Victorian Immigrant and Refugee Women’s Coalition (Australia)
- IEEE Visualization Conferences
- Lowest Selectable Airspeed
- Vaccine Information Statement
- Vatican Information Service (Catholic news)
- Vehicle Inspection Service
- Vehicle Inspection Standards