CAPTION(S): New era: Claire Brackstone views a new virtual radiography X-ray simulator, which students train on.
What does VR stand for?
VR stands for Virtual Radiography
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of VR
We have 33 other meanings of VR in our Acronym Attic
- Very Respectfully (closing salutation)
- VFR Military Training Route
- Vibration Reduction (Nikon camera technology)
- Vibration Reduction (Nikon)
- Victoria Regina (Queen Victoria)
- Victorian Railways (former government owned railway of the state of Victoria in Australia)
- Video Recorder
- Video Relay
- Video Rentals
- Virgin Racing (Formula One racing team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CAPTION(S): Claire Brackstone views a new virtual radiography X-ray simulator
The virtual radiography project would not be possible without the enthusiasmof the student radiographers who use the software.