com/) Popular Science , the feature is being hailed as a "Siri Killer," a major competitor against Apple's virtual personal assistant feature that was introduced on the (http://www.
What does VPA stand for?
VPA stands for Virtual Personal Assistant (various companies)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VPA
We have 100 other meanings of VPA in our Acronym Attic
- Vertical Path Angle (aviation)
- Veterans' Party of America (est. 2013)
- Vice President Academic
- Vice President Agency
- Victorian Preservation Association
- Vienna Programme of Action on Science and Technology for Development (UN; Vienna, Austria)
- Vietnam People's Army
- Vietnam Pepper Association
- Virginia Port Authority (Norfolk, VA)
- Virginia Press Association
- Virtual Pilots Association
- Virtual Population Analysis
- Visual and Performing Arts (educational department)
- Voice Path Assurance (telephony)
- Voice Print Analysis (speech)
- Volume Purchase Agreement
- Voluntary Partnership Agreement
- Voluntary Placement Agreement
- Voluntary Pricing Agreement
- Volunteer Pilots Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Just like Siri, Alfred is billed as virtual personal assistant.
The modules included practical exercises on the application of MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint, which are vital for serving clients in the virtual personal assistant industry.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Company Watch) Mar 21, 2010 Hyatt Place is giving individuals the opportunity to win two months of virtual personal assistant services through www.
Among other things, Ferriss advocates: Outsourcing personal tasks to virtual personal assistants from India and other places.
A VIRTUAL personal assistant business has moved to a new base on Wrexham Technology Park in a move which will allow it to grow rapidly over the next few years.