What does VOAHA stand for?
VOAHA stands for Virtual Oral/Aural History Archive
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Volunteers of America Bay Area
- Voice of America Coverage Analysis Program
- Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster
- Voice Over Asymmetric Digital Subscriber Line (Cisco, Lucent, Nortel)
- Volunteers of America Delaware Valley
- Vibrating Orifice Aerosol Generator
- Victorian Office of the Auditor-General (Australia)
- Vocational Agriculture
- Voice of A Generation
- Volunteers of America Greater New Orleans
- Valkyrie Owners Association International (motorcycle owners club)
- Victory Over Addiction International, Inc.
- Volunteers of America Los Angeles
- Voice of America Learning Center (Miami University of Ohio)
- Voice of African Music (newsletter; African Musical Arts, Inc.; St. Louis, MO)
- Volunteers of America, North Alabama
- Volunteers of America Northern New England (Brunswick, ME)
- Voluntary Ozone Action Program (Gerogia)
- Voice of Adventist Radio (Mount Pearl, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Voice of Africa Radio (London, UK)