The Virtual Learning Academy Charter School in Exeter has announced it has reached 7,400 enrollments to date since its opening in January 2008.
What does VLACS stand for?
VLACS stands for Virtual Learning Academy Charter School (New Hampshire)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VLACS
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (St. Louis, MO)
- Vertical Launch Autonomous Attack System
- Veterinary Laboratory Animal Building (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Virginia Latino Advisory Board (Richmond, VA)
- Venous Lactate (medical)
- Vermont Large Animal Clinic (Milton, VT)
- Vinyl-Lined Asbestos Cement Pipe
- Valparaiso Lakes Area Conservancy District (Indiana)
- Vlaamse Commissie voor de Ruimtelijke Ordening (Flemish Commission for Spatial Planning; Flanders, Belgium)
- Very Long-Chain Acyl-CoA Synthetase (biological chemistry)
- Variable Life Adjusted Display
- Vehicle Lightweight Arresting Device (US DoD)
- Vertical Line Array DIFAR
- Vinten Low-Angle Dolly
- Visual Low Angle Drogue Delivery
- Vampir Ladies and Lords (trademark Monstersgame; computer game)
- Vertical Line Array Measurement
- Vlaams Promotiecentrum Voor Agro-en Visserijmarketing
- Vulnerability/Lethality Assessment Management
- Very Large Area Network (satellite communication)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtual Learning Academy offers classroom alternative Not to be confused with the Virtual High School Global Consortium, New Hampshire's new Virtual Learning Academy Charter School is similar to many traditional schools, offering classes in English, algebra, economics and others except that all classes are offered online and not in a physical classroom.