This new technology aims at offering more intelligence than that of the traditional self-service and virtual channel applications; making interaction easier; and guiding the end user by means of a lifelike dialog.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Virtual Channel
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Villa Clara (postcode, Cuba)
- Vince Carter (basketball player)
- Vintage Cellars (various locations)
- Vinyl Chloride
- Violent Conduct (soccer)
- Violent Crime
- Violoncello (Cello in Music Scores)
- VIP Carrier (military aircraft designation)
- Virginia Central Railway
- Virtual Call
Samples in periodicals archive:
At each node, TCs are assigned to a Virtual Channel (VC).
GPEX Configurable options include number of lanes (up to 16), number of virtual channels (up to 8), maximum payload size (up to 4K Bytes), and transmit retry/receive buffer size.