There are so many claims floating around about virtual call center on-demand contact center solutions (sometimes referred to as "on-demand" solutions) that it can be quite confusing to know what actually matters and how to pick a vendor that will live up to its promises.
What does VC stand for?
VC stands for Virtual Call
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of VC
We have 47 other meanings of VC in our Acronym Attic
- Viet Cong
- Villa Clara (postcode, Cuba)
- Vince Carter (basketball player)
- Vintage Cellars (various locations)
- Vinyl Chloride
- Violent Conduct (soccer)
- Violent Crime
- Violoncello (Cello in Music Scores)
- VIP Carrier (military aircraft designation)
- Virginia Central Railway
Samples in periodicals archive:
Virtual Call Center is a hosted call center management solution that combines the call distribution capabilities of an ACD system with the data collection and automation power of speech recognition.