org) virtual appliances to it's virtual appliance marketplace.
What does VAM stand for?
VAM stands for Virtual Appliance Marketplace (VMware)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VAM
We have 110 other meanings of VAM in our Acronym Attic
- Verwertungsgesellschaft für Audiovisuelle Medien (Vienna, Austria)
- Vesicular-Arbuscular Mycorrhizae
- Vibration Acoustical Monitoring
- Vice Admiral Malta (US Navy)
- Victor Advanced Media (Japan)
- Victoria and Albert Museum (UK)
- Video Area Manager
- Vinyl Acetate Monomer
- Virginia Association of Museums
- Virtual Access Method
- Vista Asset Management (military logistics system)
- Visual Arts Museum (various locations)
- Visual Asset Management (database application)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Sweden)
- Vitt Ariskt Motstånd (Swedish: White Aryan Resistance)
- Voluntary Action Manchester
- VPN Accelerated Module (Cisco Systems, Inc.)
- Vuil Afvoer Maatschappij (Dutch waste disposal company)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Mapping (UN)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Monitoring (World Food Program; UN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Virtual Appliances are available for download via the VMware Virtual Appliance Marketplace and are designed to be set up in minutes.