What does VAHIM stand for?
VAHIM stands for Virtual Academy for History of Islamic Medicine (IESI, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vermont Association of Home Educators
- Victorian Association of Health and Extended Care (Australia)
- Virginia Housing and the Environment Network (currently known as VSBN; Arlington, VA)
- Veterans Administration HF Emergency Network
- Vietnamese American Heritage Foundation
- Vintage Aviation Historical Foundation (Kingsbury, TX)
- Vermont Assembly of Home Health Agencies, Inc. (Montpelier, VT)
- Vermont Association of Hospitals and Health Systems
- Village of Arts and Humanities, Inc.
- Virginia Highlands Civic Association
- Mining Squadron (US Navy)
- Vertically Averaged Hydrodynamic Model (water study)
- Vancouver Asian Heritage Month Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Health Plans (Richmond, VA)
- Vermont Agency for Human Services
- Veterans Affairs Healthcare System (US VA)
- Vicenza American High School (European Department of Defense Dependent School; Vizenza, Italy)
- Victorian Aboriginal Health Service (Australia)
- Virginia Area Historical Society (Virginia, MN)
- Virus-Associated Hemophagocytic Syndrome