It has sold its system to the Virginia Port Authority in Hampton Roads, Va.
What does VPA stand for?
VPA stands for Virginia Port Authority (Norfolk, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VPA
We have 100 other meanings of VPA in our Acronym Attic
- Vernal Pool Association (Peabody, MA)
- Vertical Patch Antenna
- Vertical Path Angle (aviation)
- Veterans' Party of America (est. 2013)
- Vice President Academic
- Vice President Agency
- Victorian Preservation Association
- Vienna Programme of Action on Science and Technology for Development (UN; Vienna, Austria)
- Vietnam People's Army
- Vietnam Pepper Association
- Virginia Press Association
- Virtual Personal Assistant (various companies)
- Virtual Pilots Association
- Virtual Population Analysis
- Visual and Performing Arts (educational department)
- Voice Path Assurance (telephony)
- Voice Print Analysis (speech)
- Volume Purchase Agreement
- Voluntary Partnership Agreement
- Voluntary Placement Agreement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other state and local agencies, like the Virginia Port Authority, connect to the Fusion Center from their own offices, feeding up-to-date information into the system.
Additionally, the Virginia Port Authority and the Virginia Department of Agriculture also have overseas marketing offices.