The West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services (OEMS), under the direction of Jerry Kyle, BS, EMT-P, has implemented a statewide electronic patient care reporting system for pre-hospital providers and EMS agencies in West Virginia that are certified or licensed through OEMS.
What does VAOEMS stand for?
VAOEMS stands for Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Virtual Astronomical Observatory (Associated Universities, Inc.)
- Vision Assistée par Ordinateur (French: Computer-Aided Vision; artificial intelligence)
- Voluntary Action Orkney (Scotland, UK)
- Volunteer Ambulance Officer
- Voortgezette Academische Opleiding (Dutch: Continuing Academic Education)
- Voting Assistance Officer
- Village Association of Batavia (Ohio)
- Virginia Alpaca Owners and Breeders Association
- Volunteer Air Observers Corps (Australian air defence organization; World War II)
- Vertical Aerosol Optical Depth
- Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (Washington, DC)
- Venus Amateur Observing Project
- Venice Area Orchid Society (Florida)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Operational Security Testing (software implementation)
- Vermont Agency of Transportation
- Average Path Velocity
- Heavy Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Heavy Photographic Squadron (US Navy aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Photographic Reconnaissance Squadron (Heavy) (US Navy Aviation unit designation used from 1956 to 1971)
- Vaccine Action Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The ambulance is spacious enough to transport children from birth through adolescence and is certified as a critical care transport unit through the West Virginia Office of Emergency Medical Services.