[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Virginia Network of Nonprofit Organizations (VANNO) has suspended operations, citing a "lack of current resources and reliable future funding.
What does VANNO stand for?
VANNO stands for Virginia Network of Nonprofit Organizations (Richmond, VA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vaishnava Arts Network International (India)
- Voluntary Action Network India
- Value Added Niche Information Technology Service
- Venture Association of New Jersey
- Department of Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
- Voluntary Agency Network of Korea
- Visual Artists Newfoundland and Labrador (est. 1994; Canada)
- Voluntary Action North Lincolnshire (UK)
- Vancouver Linux Users Group
- Visual Arts and New Media (State University of New York, Fredonia)
- Vancouver Orgainzing Committee for the 2010 Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games
- Vancouver Organizing Committee (2010 Winter Olympics; Canada; est. 2003)
- Veterans Affairs Nursing Outcome Database (US VA)
- Variable Lift and Timing System (BMW)
- Variable Nockenwellen Steuerung (German: variable camshaft control)
- Valor Actual Neto Privado (Spanish: Private Net Present Value)
- Vermont Association of Naturopathic Physicians (Hartland, VT)
- Vermont Alliance of Nonprofit Organizations
- Software Quality Assurance Vancouver User Group (Vancouver, Canada)
- Veterans Affairs Non-Q-Wave Infarction Strategies in Hospital (medical trial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pitney Bowes is hosting the conference in conjunction with three nonprofit partners: the Alliance of Nonprofit Mailers, Center for Nonprofit Advancement, and Virginia Network of Nonprofit Organizations.