Governor McDonnell also approved $750,000 in a performance-based grant from the Virginia Investment Partnership (VIP) program, an incentive available to existing Virginia companies.
What does VIP stand for?
VIP stands for Virginia Investment Partnership
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of VIP
We have 640 other meanings of VIP in our Acronym Attic
- View Interactive Programming
- Viewers In Profile
- Vines Internet Protocol (Banyan)
- Violence Intervention and Prevention (Institute)
- Violence Intervention Program
- Violet in Profusion (Petunia variety)
- Violet, Indigo, Purple
- Virgin Islands Power Yacht (Charters)
- Virginia Independence Program
- Virginia Inland Port
Samples in periodicals archive:
75 million grant from the Governor's Opportunity Fund to assist the city with the project Boehringer Ingelheim qualifies to receive $3 million performance-based grant from the Virginia Investment Partnership.