Previously, he served for 25 years in information technology with the Virginia Information Technologies Agency and other divisions of state government.
What does VITA stand for?
VITA stands for Virginia Information Technologies Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VITA
We have 37 other meanings of VITA in our Acronym Attic
- Virtual Interconnect Test (software)
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology (India)
- Visual International Transliteration
- Vitality (Final Fantasy)
- Vitoria, Spain - Vitoria (Airport Code)
- Vitrage Isolant Technique (French: Glass Insulation Technology)
- Void in Toilet
- Valsts Informacijas Tikla Agentura (Latvian: State Information Network Agency)
- Virtual Integrated Transport and Access
- Visitors in the Arts (collaborative program; Canada)
- VMEBUS International Trade Association
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance
- Volunteers in Technical Assistance
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance/Tax Counseling for the Elderly
- Video Imaging Technique for Assessing Exposure
- Validation of Integrated Telecommunication Architectures for the Long Term
- Vast Interface Test Application Language
- Vehicle Intelligence and Transportation Analysis Laboratory
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Warner is using his personal knowledge as a former telecommunications executive to combine scores of agencies and technology divisions scattered across state government into a single Virginia Information Technologies Agency.