com)-- Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance has opened a special claims hotline for its members in order to provide the fastest service possible in the wake of the recent storms throughout Virginia.
What does VAFB stand for?
VAFB stands for Virginia Farm Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of VAFB
We have 1 other meaning of VAFB in our Acronym Attic
- Voluntary Action Fund (UK)
- Value Added Finance Authority (South Dakota Department of Agriculture)
- Value Added Flow Analysis
- Vermont Agricultural Fairs Association
- Vibhavi Academy of Fine Arts (Colombo, Sri Lanka)
- Victorian Amateur Fencing Association (Australia)
- Victorian Amateur Football Association (Australia)
- Vaccine Assurance for All Children (South Carolina)
- Value Added Foods and Fuels (est. 2007; Pahoa, HI)
- Vandenberg Air Force Base (California)
- Valenciennes Football Club (France)
- Variable Air Fuel Controller
- VESA Advanced Feature Connector
- Veterans Affairs Finance Center (US government)
- Virginia Association of Free Clinics
- Volvo Automotive Finance China, Ltd. (Volvo Group)
- VTEC Air Flow Converter
- Virginia Alliance of Family Child Care Associations
- Vancouver Aboriginal Friendship Centre Society (Canada)
- Virginia Association of Family and Consumer Sciences (Amelia, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hubbard, executive secretary of the Virginia Farm Bureau Federation, said, "You cannot measure the value of a cooperative by the patronage refund.
com)-- Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance today announces it has been included in the Ward's 50, a prestigious listing of the top property and casualty insurance companies in the United States.
Effective October 2005, the board members are Jim Ed Beach with Bayer Crop-Science; Claudia Garber of Case IH; Jim Howard with Farm Plan/John Deere Credit; Sharry Nielsen of University of Nebraska Cooperative Extension; Laura Andrews Powell with University of Florida Extension; Charles Schwab with Iowa State University; Carolyn Sheridan of Iowa Agrisafe Network/Spencer Memorial Hospital; Bruce Stone with Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance Company; and Tammie Stutts of Louisiana Department of Agriculture and Forestry.
It's almost a miracle that they were able complete a fairly complex deal in such a short amount of time, but it's also evidence of just how crucial this plant is to the poultry industry and the economy of the region," says Norm Hyde, a spokesman for the Virginia Farm Bureau Federation.