The West Virginia Tobacco Quitline is sponsored by the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources, and administered by beBetter Health, Inc.
What does VADH stand for?
VADH stands for Virginia Department of Health (Richmond, Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Virginia Association for Developmental Education
- Virtual Assembly Design Environment (computer engineering)
- Van Asch Deaf Education Centre (New Zealand)
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Vacuum Arc Double Electrode Remelting
- Vehicle and Dismount Exploitation Radar (sensor payload system)
- Very Ambitious Dark Energy Research Satellite
- Virginia Association of Driver Education and Traffic Safety (Richmond, VA)
- Value-Added Development Grants
- Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Verizon Advanced Data Incorporated
- Violent and Disruptive Incident Reporting (New York State Education Department)
- Visual Access & Dissemination of Intelligence Reports
- Voice and Data Integrated System
- Volvo Aftersales Diagnostic Information System (automotive service)
- Victorian Academic Digital Library (Australia)
- Visual Analytics Digital Library
- Volume Advance/Decline Line (stock market indicator)
- Vice Admiral
- Virtual Axial Dipole Moment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using occupation data in Virginia Department of Health case reports and Virginia Department of Corrections records, we identified persons who had laboratory-diagnosed Campylobacter infection while employed at the plant during January 2008-May 2011.
org/) has partnered with the Virginia Department of Health (VDH) to sponsor a statewide rabies awareness effort beginning Monday, Sept.
Virginia's Governor Bob McDonnell signed a law extending for one year the protocol allowing dental hygienists, employed by the Virginia Department of Health, to provide educational and dental care services in three Virginia Dental Health Professional Shortage areas.
According to the report, Woodstock was alerted in December 2009 that it had violated Virginia Department of Health standards regarding the chemical, as it was found at 81.
The Virginia Department of Health served as the test site for the program before project organizers rolled it out nationally on Feb.