The Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries has decided to restore a wild elk herd in Buchanan County in southwest Virginia, and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation has pledged support for the effort.
What does VADGIF stand for?
VADGIF stands for Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ventricular Arrhythmogenic Dose of Epinephrine
- Virginia Association for Developmental Education
- Virtual Assembly Design Environment (computer engineering)
- Van Asch Deaf Education Centre (New Zealand)
- Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
- Vacuum Arc Double Electrode Remelting
- Vehicle and Dismount Exploitation Radar (sensor payload system)
- Very Ambitious Dark Energy Research Satellite
- Virginia Association of Driver Education and Traffic Safety (Richmond, VA)
- Value-Added Development Grants
- Virginia Department of Health (Richmond, Virginia)
- Verizon Advanced Data Incorporated
- Violent and Disruptive Incident Reporting (New York State Education Department)
- Visual Access & Dissemination of Intelligence Reports
- Voice and Data Integrated System
- Volvo Aftersales Diagnostic Information System (automotive service)
- Victorian Academic Digital Library (Australia)
- Visual Analytics Digital Library
- Volume Advance/Decline Line (stock market indicator)
- Vice Admiral
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries encouraged the Dances to pursue the idea.
A Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries official commended Hawthorne for showing "great presence of mind" in not shooting the coyote in the head.
The shooting program is sponsored by Virginia Cooperative Extension, the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries, Federal Cartridge Company, the Virginia Shooting Sports Association, and the National Rifle Association.
John Baker is wildlife biologist for the Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries.