Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) multimedia inspection, Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (VDEQ) Storm Water, and Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) inspection, and a local Environmental Management System (EMS) audit with outstanding results.
What does VADEQ stand for?
VADEQ stands for Virginia Department of Environmental Quality
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Visual Age Developer Domain (IBM)
- Vitamin A Deficiency Disorder
- Voluntary Accidental Death and Dismemberment (insurance)
- Virtual-Device Address
- Victorian Association of Drink Driver Services (Australia)
- Vandenberg Automatic Data Evaluation
- Ventricular Arrhythmogenic Dose of Epinephrine
- Virginia Association for Developmental Education
- Virtual Assembly Design Environment (computer engineering)
- Van Asch Deaf Education Centre (New Zealand)
- Vacuum Arc Double Electrode Remelting
- Vehicle and Dismount Exploitation Radar (sensor payload system)
- Very Ambitious Dark Energy Research Satellite
- Virginia Association of Driver Education and Traffic Safety (Richmond, VA)
- Value-Added Development Grants
- Virginia Department of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Virginia Department of Health (Richmond, Virginia)
- Verizon Advanced Data Incorporated
- Violent and Disruptive Incident Reporting (New York State Education Department)
- Visual Access & Dissemination of Intelligence Reports
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dominion's proposal is contingent upon receiving approvals from Virginia Department of Environmental Quality and the Virginia Air Pollution Control Board.
As a result, in 2006, the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality removed Batie Creek from its list of impaired waters.
The United States Maritime Administration (MARAD) has announced that it has reached an agreement with the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) to lift the temporary suspension of the disposal of vessels in the state's James River fleet.
The program, sponsored by the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), recognizes Virginia companies that demonstrate their commitment to environmental stewardship by developing and implementing a comprehensive environmental management system.
ASAE member Rodney Sobin is innovative technology manager for the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality, P.
Treacy, Director of the Virginia Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), joined the company on January 7.