org Gun Violence Prevention Center of Utah Hawaii Coalition to Prevent Gun Violence Hoosiers Concerned About Gun Violence Illinois Council Against Handgun Violence Maine Citizens Against Handgun Violence Stop Handgun Violence (Massachusetts) Northland Brady Chapter (Minnesota) Million Mom March, Richmond, VA chapter New Yorkers Against Gun Violence North Carolinians Against Gun Violence Ohio Coalition Against Gun Violence Lance Orchid, National Organizing Director, Gun Violence Prevention Protect Minnesota Virginia Center for Public Safety Washington CeaseFire Wisconsin Anti-Violence Educational Fund SOURCE States United to Prevent Gun Violence
What does VACPS stand for?
VACPS stands for Virginia Center for Public Safety (Norfolk)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vietnamese American Chamber of Commerce (California)
- Virtual Assistance Chamber of Commerce
- Veterans Appeals Control and Locator System
- Variable Amplitude Cross Polarization
- Video Archive Control Protocol
- Virginia Academy of Clinical Psychologists
- Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police
- Voice Activated Calling Platform (Sprint)
- Vietnam Association of Certified Public Accountants (Hanoi, Vietnam)
- Vanderbilt Art & Cultural Property Law Association
- Vertical Acquisition
- Vancouver Airport Conference Resort (Richmond, British Columbia, Canada)
- Victorian Association of Cardiac Rehabilitation (Australia)
- Visual Aircraft Recognition
- Voltage Activated Calcium Release
- Virginia Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- Van Andel Creation Research Center
- Virginia Association for Commercial Real Estate (Alexandria, VA)
- Victorian Association for the Care and Resettlement of Offenders (Victoria, Australia)
- Vocational Assistance Commission for Retired Servicemen (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four gun violence prevention organizations -- the Virginia Center for Public Safety (VACPS), the Virginia Chapters of the Million Mom March, Protest Easy Guns (PEG) and the Angel Fund -- are calling on Governor McDonnell to veto this dangerous legislation and stand by a March 10 press release where he declared, "The foremost obligation of government is public safety.
The Virginia Center for Public Safety (formerly known as Virginians Against Handgun Violence) is a statewide organization that was founded in 1992 after a young person was shot outside a school in Hampton Roads.