com, a CAP accredited leader in health management, has received the Virginia Bioscience Company of the Year Award by the Virginia Biotechnology Association (VABIO).
What does VaBIO stand for?
VaBIO stands for Virginia Biotechnology Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Vertical Auger Bottom Fill
- Vertikalt Aerobt Biofilter
- Virginia Association for Biological Farming
- Virginia Beach Federal Financial Corp. (now First Coastal Bank)
- Virginia Beach Flames
- Vostro Affezionato Blog Fosforescente
- Velocity Arterial Blood Flow Signal
- Vertebral Artery Blood Flow Velocity
- Vexillological Association of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Venice Area Beautification, Inc. (Venice, FL)
- Vermont Association of Business, Industry and Rehabilitation
- Virginia Alliance of Brain Injury Service Providers
- Vertical Angle Benchmark
- Vote against Barack Obama
- Vitamin A Binding Protein
- Voice Activated Blue Pages
- Volume Average Boiling Point
- Vice Admiral British Pacific Fleet (US Navy)
- Valoarea Adaugata Bruta Regionala (Romanian: Regional Gross Value Added)
- Value Added Batter Register
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Virginia Biotechnology Association (Virginia Bio), the premier statewide non-profit trade association for life science industries, has named its interim executive director to the full-time position of chief executive officer.
We are thrilled to be selected as this conference is hosted by some of the region's most influential bioscience and investor associations, including the Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA), the Tech Council of Maryland/MdBio (MdBio) and the Virginia Biotechnology Association (VaBIO)," said Steve Schaefer, the company's President and CFO.
Virginia Biotechnology Association One of Eleven Winners of U.
The event, which is taking place September 27-28 at the Bethesda North Marriott Hotel & Conference in Bethesda, Maryland, is presented by the Virginia Biotechnology Association (VABIO), Tech Council of Maryland (TCM), Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA) and North Carolina Biotechnology Center.
Mid-Atlantic Bio is hosted by the region's most influential bioscience and investor associations: The Mid-Atlantic Venture Association (MAVA), the Virginia Biotechnology Association (VaBIO) and MdBio.
The deadline for submitting an application for the permanent position of President and CEO of the Virginia Biotechnology Association is 12 noon, Friday, June 29.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20040907/CLTU006LOGO ) Sponsored by MdBio, Virginia Biotechnology Association (VaBIO), and Northern Virginia Technology Council, BioCapital is a unique branding and awareness campaign highlighting the organizations that constitute the dynamic bio-pharmaceutical industries of Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, and Washington, D.